“SENSITIVE” BRUSH HEAD
Truly gentle, truly clean / made in switzerland
A hit with all, even children love cleaning their teeth with this brush head. But it is far more than just gentle. The “sensitive” head is a real match for bacteria and plaque. And, if you suffer from inflammations or even periodontitis, sometimes the gentle approach just feels better. Particularly if it really works.
Extremely gentle, yet highly efficient. With extra soft CUREN® filaments. For sensitive gums and periodontitis – or simply because you so wish. Extra small drop-like design for high-precision cleaning, tooth by tooth. Supports the hydrodynamic effect. Developed with Prof. Dr. med. dent. Ulrich P. Saxer. Made in Switzerland.
- Gentle and effective: finest CUREN® bristles each measuring 0.12 mm in diameter
- Every single area can be easily reached: The CURACURVE® ergonomics are all down to the perfect bend
- Drop-like design for high-precision cleaning, tooth by tooth
- Extra pleasant: rubberised back
- Supports the hydrodynamic effect
- Developed with Prof. Dr. med. dent. Ulrich P. Saxer
- Compatible with all CURAPROX sonic toothbrushes
- Made in Switzerland
Recommendation: replace after three months at the latest; with braces and brackets, replace after six to eight weeks.